About this item
- Package Content: 1-Pressure cooker.
- Stainless Steel: The benefits of stainless steel is that it is non-reactive. So, if you cooked that same acidic foods like tamarind or tomatoes in this Pressure Cooker, it would not only cook quickly, but it would also ensure zero contamination so that you can cook and serve the tastiest and healthiest dishes to your loved ones
- Silicone Gasket: Engineered with the unique impact bonding process, the middle layer of aluminum is sandwiched between the two stainless steel layers. This sandwich bottom technology, implies no hot or cold spots, even distribution of heat where food will not burn or stick
- Heavy Induction Friendly Bottom: Belly shape for easy stirring. Induction friendly. We have covered the aluminum at the bottom with a magnetic 430 grade stainless steel disc. This helps in hiding the aluminum which tends to show pit marks, corrodes or looks dirty over time. This also allows you to use these stainless steel pressure cookers on induction cooktops
- Safety: It features a unique gasket release system, which allows any excess pressure built inside the cooker to be released safely. This, combined with the metallic safety plug which releases excess built-up steam when the pressure rises beyond a safe level due to unforeseen blockage of the vent tube. This averts any kind of accidents or mishaps in the kitchen