Induction and Gas Compatible Hard Anodised Outer Lid Pressure Cooker, 7 Litres
|Closure Type||Outer Lid|
|Finish Type||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Special Feature||Induction Base|
& Ready to Ship
About this item
- Hard Anodized Regular Premium Pressure Cooker : This is an outer lid pressure cooker made from Hard-Anodized Aluminum which is heavier in weight and long lasting. The outer lid feature is suitable for both separator cooking and direct vessel cooking. anodized Aluminum
- Pressure Cooker Body: It is an outer lid pressure cooker made from high-quality Hard-Anodized Aluminum base thick and machine pressed. The slight concave bottom ensures shape is retained for longer. The handles provide Extra grip with Comfort also provide you a stronghold on the handle with Double Screw Durable Handles which makes the product long-lasting and durable.
- Pressure Cooker Safety: Cooker safety feature is top fitted to the lid, to release excess steam when pressure rises beyond a safe level. Thus making it extremely safe to use. This Cooker valves are checked for fusing at the right pressure at regular intervals. The cooker is passed through a leakage test, ensuring faster cooking and minimum fuel consumption.
- The Regular Premium is Hard Anodized Body, Corrosion Resistant, Super Fast Cooking, Easier Removal of Food, Black Body Heats Faster, Curved Body for Easy Stirring, Improved Pressure. Does not corrode or react with food. Material type: Hard Anodized Aluminum; Base type: Induction base; Capacity: 7 L; Lid type: Outer Lid; Base thickness (in mm): 3 mm; Colour: Black . Shape: Straight Wall.
- Country of Origin: India. Certification: ISI Certified.
|Dimensions||22 × 30 × 22 cm|